Ultra-long endurance UAVs with glider-like, high aspect ratio wings giving a versatile and stable platform to carry a wide range of payloads for example high intensity gimbaled camera platforms.
- Border surveillance and communications relay
- Migrant monitoring and humanitarian aid
Next Generation Ground Control Station (GCS)
ADCOM-3D FCU is a flight control unit designed with latest electronic technology using advanced digital processing techniques for control and measurements. This FCU can be used as independent inertial and GPS navigation unit in targets and UAVs.
- Attitude and heading reference correction, using strap down Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) with GPS and 3-axes magnetometer feedback
- Onboard flight data recording
- Air vehicle stabilization and control by user-defined profiles
- Auto Navigation
- Change of flight profile from ground control station at any stage of the flight
- Automatic take-off (Auto launch)
- Automatic landing approach by GPS and laser altimeter (optional)
- Auto Recovery Function
- Fail-safe function (if uplink is interrupted)
- Fault identification and automatic guidance to a preset landing point at emergency cases
- Control of various types of payloads
Suppliers of remotely-controlled or fully autonomous UAV Unmanned Aerial Vehicle...
Adcom Systems Ltd
Hangar 62a, Aviation Park East, Bournemouth Airport