The Airports Council International (ACI), created in 1991, is the international association of the world's airports. It is a non-profit organization, the prime purpose of which is to foster cooperation among its member airports and with other partners in world aviation, including governmental, airline and aircraft manufacturing organizations.
Through this cooperation, ACI makes a significant contribution to providing the travelling and shipping public with an air transport system that is safe, secure, efficient and environmentally compatible. ACI has its world headquarters in Geneva, and is made up of six geographical regions - Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America/Caribbean, North America and the Pacific.more
ACI has the following missions:
- To promote legislation, regulations and international agreements that support member airports' interests.
- To contribute to increased cooperation, mutual assistance, information exchange and learning opportunities for member airports.
- To provide member airports with timely information and analysis of domestic and international developments.
- To generate programs and services which meet members' needs and contribute to membership retention and growth. less
Advancing Interests of Airports and Promoting Professional Excellence in Airport Management
Airports Council International (ACI): The Voice of the World's Airport...article posted by Airports Council International (ACI)
Voice of the World's Airports
The Airports Council International (ACI), which marked its 10th annive...article posted by Airports Council International (ACI)
Airport emergency and safety equipment and services, providing fire safety, public safety...
Contact service companies specialising in airport operations, management and consultant...
Airports Council International (ACI)
1215 Geneva 15
- Communications Specialist Communication Specialists is one of the leading remote and long r...
- Collins Aerospace Keeping passengers moving. Keeping operations flowing.
- Marcus Taylor Technical Officer Middle East, Africa &... With 7 years’ service in the British Army’s Royal Corps of Signal...
- Ashley Labrosse Managing Director Ashley is the Managing Director at Communications Specialist Ltd.