The recent spate of letter bombs sent to pharmaceutical and motoring-related businesses have shown us that a campaign can be difficult to predict.
At IFSEC 2007, Birmingham NEC in May 2007, Todd Research launched their new TR Scannershield technology, capable of containing a blast from a letter bomb. This unique product offers the following:
- Can sit around ANY cabinet X-ray unit (shown with TR Detector 4)
- Withstands a blast of up to 1lb of explosive using Tabreshield by Aigis
- Protects your staff's life and hearing one metre away from the explosion
- Protects your building and equipment
- Protects your bottom line
Interest in this product was high, including from the following areas:
- Embassies and offices in cities with high risks
- Buildings in the City of London looking to protect their post room staff as well
as their buildings and equipment
- Foreign security companies looking for blast-proofing technologies worldwide
In addition, due to demand for animal rights-specific training, Todd Research is holding a new seminar, "Managing the Animal Rights Threat" at Manor of Groves Hotel in High Wych, near Sawbridgeworth in Herts on Wednesday 18th July 2007.
For further information on training or X-ray, Metal Detection and Blast Suppression products contact Todd Research now.