Point of Issue Document SecuritySecurity Foiling Ltd
Document, plastic card fraud and identity theft continue to rise around the world.
Point of Issue Security gives the ‘document issuer’ the control necessary to deter the counterfeiter and fraudsters.
- reduces the quantity of non-issued documents in circulation
Fact: Large quantities of stored and authentic documents, no matter how well managed, present a security risk.
- Prevents uncontrolled issuing of documents
Fact: ‘Insider’ unauthorised issuing of documents is a very common breach in security.
- Allows control over issuing several different documents if required
Fact: Use of security images on several document types creates a consistent and visible deterrent for potential counterfeiters.
- Allows cost effective changes in the security image without reprints
Fact: Document changes are sometimes necessary to meet new legislation, standards and modes of operation - point of issue applied features are never wasted.
- Cost effective changes in the security image as required
Fact: Regular changes in the security image make it very difficult for the counterfeiter to produce a convincing fraud and no wasted documents from old stock
- improved traceability and verification of documents
Fact: You have control, including the selection of security features that can be used to verify ‘genuine’ documents from counterfeits.
- demonstrable ‘control’ to third parties
Fact: Taking control over document security demonstrates commitment and gives confidence to your customers and partners.
- Additional deterrent
Fact: Extra security in the production of your documents deters the counterfeiter.