- Air Equipment and Services 37
- C4ISR 187
- Camouflage 8
- CBRNE Services 23
- Construction Services and Equipment 64
- Explosives / Mine Detection and Removal 36
- Health and Safety Equipment 85
- Logistic Services and Equipment 76
- Manufacturing 100
- Military Services 118
- Military Vehicles 87
- Naval Technology, Equipment and Services 35
- Personnel Kit and Equipment 81
- Weapon Sights and Targets 29
- Weapons, Ballistics and Ammunition 54
- Laser Sight Systems Industrial Laser and Electronic Engineering – was founded in 1977 and built the first target laser for small arms in 1983. Ever since, I.L.E.E. Lasers are renowned for reliability and sturdiness.
- Fraser Optics Fraser Optics are leading providers of gyro-mechanical stabilized optical sighting systems. Using innovative devices engineered with the unique STEDI-EYE feature Fraser Optics can remove 98% of motion interference.
- Aimpoint AB Aimpoint AB provide military units & special operations forces around the globe with Red Dot Sights, ensuring the point of aim will be the point of impact.
Aimpoint AB provide military units & special operations forces around the globe with Red Dot Sights, ensuring the point of aim will be the point of impact. The sights are handmade at state of the art facilities and comply with ISO 9001:2008 standardsContact supplierSwedenJägershillgatan 15, Malmö, SE-213 75
Defence Vision Systems (DVS) offer a wide range of military camera technologies to the Defence Market including cameras for UAVs, panoramic cameras and intensified active imaging cameras which are able to pick out intruders in complex environments.Contact supplierUnited KingdomMillham, Mountfield, Robertsbridge, TN32 5LA