- C4ISR 195
- Camouflage 9
- CBRNE Equipment and Services 28
- Construction Services and Equipment 55
- Explosives / Mine Detection and Removal 41
- Health and Safety Equipment 99
- Military Air Equipment and Services 41
- Military Logistics 58
- Military Manufacturing 112
- Military Services 105
- Military Vehicles 85
- Military Weapons, Ballistics and Ammunition 57
- Naval Technology, Equipment and Services 40
- Personnel Kit and Equipment 94
- Weapon Sights and Targets 29
- Laser Sight Systems Industrial Laser and Electronic Engineering – was founded in 1977 and built the first target laser for small arms in 1983. Ever since, I.L.E.E. Lasers are renowned for reliability and sturdiness.
- Fraser Optics Fraser Optics are leading providers of gyro-mechanical stabilized optical sighting systems. Using innovative devices engineered with the unique STEDI-EYE feature Fraser Optics can remove 98% of motion interference.
- Aimpoint AB Aimpoint AB provide military units & special operations forces around the globe with Red Dot Sights, ensuring the point of aim will be the point of impact.
Aimpoint AB provide military units & special operations forces around the globe with Red Dot Sights, ensuring the point of aim will be the point of impact. The sights are handmade at state of the art facilities and comply with ISO 9001:2008 standardsContact supplierSwedenJägershillgatan 15, Malmö, SE-213 75
Defence Vision Systems (DVS) offer a wide range of military camera technologies to the Defence Market including cameras for UAVs, panoramic cameras and intensified active imaging cameras which are able to pick out intruders in complex environments.Contact supplierUnited KingdomMillham, Mountfield, Robertsbridge, TN32 5LA