The SPECTRUM Group is a premier consulting and marketing firm based in United States Capital area. With over 95 members, half of which are former Admirals and Generals, the remainder are former Political Appointees, former Hill staffers, Corporate officers and lobbyists, and United States Government officials, The SPECTRUM Group serves a wide range of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies in both the public and private sectors.
The strength of The SPECTRUM Group begins with our people - true leaders in their fields who have served at the highest levels of military, government and industry. The expertise, leadership, and access to the highest levels of government and industry they have gained throughout their careers ensure maximum results for your business needs.
The SPECTRUM Group develops the solutions you need to achieve your company's goals and objectives. Our record of successes is unsurpassed. We have developed solutions for well established companies looking to enter into the United States military market, start-up companies in need of funding, high-tech companies searching for markets, and Fortune 500 corporations facing special challenges.
The areas of expertise that The SPECTRUM Group provides:
- Marketing and Business Development
- Defense and Aerospace Consulting
- Congressional Relations
- International Business
- Merger and Acquisition Support
- Homeland Security
- Community Support
- Youth and Education
Some examples of past performance include:
- Assisted an emerging United States small company in gaining market penetration to each of the four branches of the military departments.
- Expedited the introduction of a small company's automated tools and electronic product designs into the major defense contractors that design and build weapon systems for the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps.
- Contributed to the success of defense contractors by:
- Providing key insights into United States Army requirements and planning process,
- Analysis of the U.S. Army acquisition strategy and funding
- Competitor analysis and strength, weakness, (SWOT) analysis
- Formulation and analysis of strategic options,
- RED Teaming Support for evaluating proposals
- Creation of a balanced scorecard based executive performance measurement process
- Introduction, design and implementation of the company competitive intelligence program
- Led a strategic review of a client program which produced a roadmap for adapting the program to the changing strategic environment and evolving guidance and requirements of the client's programs.
- Conducted programmatic due diligence on several defense company acquisitions for major investments banks.
The SPECTRUM Group helps you design and execute cost-effective, winning strategies in a wide range of critically important areas - national and international, small-scale and global.
Learn more about the diverse group of military leaders, political officials and corporate executives that make up.