HarTech Technologies LTD has released version 3.5 of its advanced Smart Scenario Generator (SSG) known as Simax. The new version exposes many new capabilities and features enhancing and enriching the simulated arena on the one hand and even further improving the friendliness of the development environment.
The newly released Simax-SSG is base on the HarTech’s unique Generic Blackboard (GBB) Development Framework version 3.5.
The SSG has been selected by several large System Integrators (SI) for multiple tactical simulation projects including:
- Ground Force C2 Test Bed – Supporting the simulation of more then individual 30,000 crafts each with its own sensors, logistics consumption, Datalink and more.
- Large Scale Maritime Wargame – Simulating a large maritime arena including ASuW, ASW, Surface to Air, Air to Surface warfare including the simulation of land based assets.
- Nationwide Maritime C2 Integration Laboratory – Supporting the integration and demonstration of a network centric nationwide command and control system embedding Decision Support capabilities together with advanced picture compilation algorithms
- UAV Trainer – A dedicated high fidelity UAV trainer
- Long Range Air Defense Missile System Integration Laboratory – supporting the simulation of a complex air and maritime environment simulating all aspect of the arena and integrating real time hardware and combat systems.
- Conceptual Laboratory for Force Buildup Evaluation – The SSG is used to evaluate different force buildup alternatives and select the optimal systems to be procured.
In all cases the SSG was selected to replace other commonly known simulation engines which have been in legacy use by the System Integrators.
The SSG was selected due to its modular design ease of integration and unique simulation capabilities which enabled the seamless integration of the SSG to the customers environment.